Zoids Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zoids Legacy

Buy a zoid and take on people in awesome battles.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ruins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Konaru
D - Rank Pilot/Team Omega
Konaru

Number of posts : 88
Empire : Rozzaria
Zoid : Shield Liger
Married/Dating : None
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:44 pm

As I walk towards the Front of the Ruins I look up at the Entrance. "It seems this is the place that I got Directions to from the Arcadian holding that Tournament....Apparently the other Prize is here." Sighs and Walks into the Ruins. "I Should of bought Shield Liger with me. It would of been much easier to get through this Place..."
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Konaru

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:03 pm

As I walk through the Entrance I Look around the Area. "Hmmm I Wonder why a Prize would be here....but whatever..." Walks down the Hall of the Area and I come Across Three Paths. "Hmm....Which Way should I Go...." Looks around the area. Turns Right and takes the path down the Area. "Hmph...." Walks down the Area until I step onto a Switch and Arrows Shoot out Towards me. I Turn around then Move to the Side just in time. "Woah...I should of expected TRaps to be here...."
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Konaru

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:27 pm

Sighs and Continues to walk Down the Ruin Hallway until I get up to Carvings on a Wall. "I Wonder what this is..." Puts his hands on the Carvings then Writes them down in a Notepad. (Brought it with me) "Hmm....Well Can't worry about them now, it Seems I've Reached a Dead End." Turns around and Walks Back from the WAy I came.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Konaru

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:41 pm

Gets Closer to the Fork in the Road but Now there are 5 Different paths. "What the....How is it Possible? There were only 3 paths before." Walks into the Middle of all the Paths and thinks of which Way I'm going to go.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Konaru

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:52 pm

Sighs and Heads for the path STraight Ahead. "I Hope this is the Way to the prize." Walks down the Area Until I step on another Switch and Walls start to come closer. "Damn it!" Starts Running Down the Path and Then Jumps out of the Corridor as the Walls Close in. "How am I going to get back now..." Looks up and Sees writing all over the Walls.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Konaru

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:07 pm

"Woah....All these Writings on the wall..." Walks up to the Walls and takes out my Notepad and my Pencil. "Hmmmm....I wonder what the Writing mean..." Starts writing down all the Markings on the Wall then Moves my Hand Across them. "Well....I Wonder how I'm going to get out of here..." Some of the Markings on the Wall start to Shine and then A Door Across the Room Opens. "A Secret Passage..."
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Konaru

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:13 pm

Walks over to the Door and Looks at the Entrance. "Hmm...I Wonder whats in here..." Walks into the Secret Passageway and I come in a Small Enclosed Room. "Hmmm What is this?" A Stone Rising from the Ground and has a Box on top of it. "A Box..."
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Konaru

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:24 pm

Walks up to the Box and Right next to the Box is a Strange Writing tool and then the Box Starts to Glow as a Writing Space Starts to Appear. "What the..." Looks down at the Space. Takes out my Notepad. "Maybe these Markings have something to do with it..." Picks up the Writing tool then Starts Writing the Markins down and as I Finish writing them I put the tool Down.
Back to top Go down
Konaru
Konaru

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:33 pm

The Markings Start Changing as Words Replace them. "Here Lies one of the Few Ancestors of teh Creatures known as Organoids, I Commend you for Making it all the way Here for that, I Will Allow you to Have this Creature. The Box Starts Glowing Even more as it Opens and Inside is a Small Black and Blue Blade Liger Like Creature. The Creature Jumps out of the Box and looks up towards me. "Woah..." I put my Hand Forward and the Organoid Walks into my Hands and Walks up my to my Shoulder. "Hehehe...You sure are a Pleasent one..." I then Look up as another Secret Passage opens up. "I Wonder what this is..." Goes threw the Room and I Come outside of the Ruins. "Wow...That was one Exciting Adventure." The Organoid Makes a Slight Sound then lays down on my Shoulder. "Well Might as well Leave..." Leaves the Area where the Ruins are and heads back to Rozzaria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruins
Page 1 of 1