Zoids Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zoids Legacy

Buy a zoid and take on people in awesome battles.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shark vs dart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shark
D - Rank pilot
Shark

Number of posts : 163
Zoid : redler
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 50,000
Zoid Type: redler& king liger!!!!!!!!
Zoid Weapons:

shark vs dart Empty
PostSubject: shark vs dart   shark vs dart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:00 pm

* waits inside me my "king liger"*
Back to top Go down
Dart
D - Rank pilot
Dart

Male
Number of posts : 243
Empire : Arcadia
Zoid : Murasame Liger

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 947,700
Zoid Type: Murasame Liger, Stealth Dragon, Shield Liger, Command Wolf, Gun Tiger
Zoid Weapons:

shark vs dart Empty
PostSubject: Re: shark vs dart   shark vs dart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:01 pm

-we come running in from the side and stop and i appear on your screen-
Well lets get started
Back to top Go down
Shark
D - Rank pilot
Shark

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

shark vs dart Empty
PostSubject: Re: shark vs dart   shark vs dart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:05 pm

teh ill go first * my zoid jumps back and it sends ouut 4 surface to surface missiles and 1 comes in front 1 goes from the side and the other 1 goes to the other side and the 4th one goes from above and i send a Dual Light Vulcan Gun Blast from behind* haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dart
D - Rank pilot
Dart

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Type: Murasame Liger, Stealth Dragon, Shield Liger, Command Wolf, Gun Tiger
Zoid Weapons:

shark vs dart Empty
PostSubject: Re: shark vs dart   shark vs dart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:10 pm

(i was at the side of you -.-')
as the missiles are starting to be fired i shot out some bullets from the Twin 50mm Cannons at the missles blowing them up on you damaging your missile luncher badly and hurtning your zoids i while they blow up and your distarted i run to the other side of you -
Back to top Go down
Shark
D - Rank pilot
Shark

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

shark vs dart Empty
PostSubject: Re: shark vs dart   shark vs dart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:15 pm

*as u shoot i use the right side of my zoid and push off doging it and only causing minor damage and then i shoot Twin Tri-barreled 30mm Laser Machineguns at u as u go to the other side and then i start to discharge some gas* shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
Back to top Go down
Dart
D - Rank pilot
Dart

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

shark vs dart Empty
PostSubject: Re: shark vs dart   shark vs dart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:22 pm

-as i am runing after shooting you i hit the bosters makeing me go faster to dodge the bullets were i activate the Infrared Sensors so that i can get a look on you were i you are suddenly hit from the left side of your Zoid in its front left leg from the Ogre Cannon were is nearly breakes of the leg from the impact of it-
Back to top Go down
Shark
D - Rank pilot
Shark

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

shark vs dart Empty
PostSubject: Re: shark vs dart   shark vs dart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:25 pm

*as soon as the smoke is starting to make it hard to see i use my inferred sensors and then i push off the ground doging them then i start to run at u zig zagging and then i shoot my duel light vullcun cannon ar u*
Back to top Go down
Dart
D - Rank pilot
Dart

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

shark vs dart Empty
PostSubject: Re: shark vs dart   shark vs dart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:32 pm

- as you start to run at me i i turn to the side hard and hit full speed so i can turn fast and sharp we i shoot the Ogre Cannon at you from point blank takeing of the front left leg and i jump back shooting at you with the Twin 50mm Cannons at your infrared system part so that it brakes and you cant use it anymore-
Back to top Go down
Shark
D - Rank pilot
Shark

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

shark vs dart Empty
PostSubject: Re: shark vs dart   shark vs dart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:35 pm

check* as soon as u start get close my zoid uses its boosters and then my zoid then it uses draculars kiss ripping ur zoids oger cannon off and it then uses its laser claws to rip a large whole in ur zoid*
Back to top Go down
Dart
D - Rank pilot
Dart

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

shark vs dart Empty
PostSubject: Re: shark vs dart   shark vs dart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:43 pm

-as your geting closer the Ogre Cannon gets shoot takeing off your front left leg knowcking you off balance were i side step jump to the side fast to dodge you shooting a few rounds of the Dual Light Vulcan Gun at the side of your Zoid so that your Zoid becomes really off balanced so that it WOULD fall over-
Back to top Go down
Shark
D - Rank pilot
Shark

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

shark vs dart Empty
PostSubject: Re: shark vs dart   shark vs dart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:46 pm

*as ur oger cannon is shot i use my boosters so then i stay on track and continue to rio it off and i still tair a hole in it*
Back to top Go down
Dart
D - Rank pilot
Dart

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

shark vs dart Empty
PostSubject: Re: shark vs dart   shark vs dart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:53 pm

-as you did not dodge you still get hit from the from the Ogre Cannon withc takes off your leg and i get hit from your attack putting a hole in me were i then shoot the Surge Net at you from point blank paralizing you so that i can bite doen on your back left leg with my Hardened Alloy Teeth then i slash at it with the Hardened Alloy Claws to take out the leg completly so that you fall over unablee to get up still paralised-
its over
Back to top Go down
Shark
D - Rank pilot
Shark

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

shark vs dart Empty
PostSubject: Re: shark vs dart   shark vs dart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:56 pm

*as u go to shoot the net at me i shoot the Dual Light Vulcan Gun at it and it hits u as well*
Back to top Go down
Dart
D - Rank pilot
Dart

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

shark vs dart Empty
PostSubject: Re: shark vs dart   shark vs dart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:57 pm

-i get hit from the gun but the net still hits you wwere i bite doen you your back left leg and i claw at it to rip it off-
its over now
Back to top Go down
Shark
D - Rank pilot
Shark

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

shark vs dart Empty
PostSubject: Re: shark vs dart   shark vs dart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:58 pm

( dude u would bw fucked up by that >.>)
Back to top Go down
Dart
D - Rank pilot
Dart

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

shark vs dart Empty
PostSubject: Re: shark vs dart   shark vs dart Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:59 pm

( yea but i would still be able to move so you just got fucked up, i win)
- walks off to the repair shop-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shark vs dart Empty
PostSubject: Re: shark vs dart   shark vs dart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shark vs dart
Page 1 of 1