Zoids Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zoids Legacy

Buy a zoid and take on people in awesome battles.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hayase VS Zero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayase
D - Rank pilot
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 12
Empire : Arcadia
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 19000
Zoid Type: Knightmare Frame Vincent
Zoid Weapons:

Hayase VS Zero Empty
PostSubject: Hayase VS Zero   Hayase VS Zero Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:24 pm

Hayase sat on the left shoulder of his Vincent with his phone up to his ear.

"Yes Ayane i will be home this weekend. I made you a promise."

"You better, because it always seems that "Something" comes up at the last minute, and if I didn't know you better i would think it is because of some girl."

"Yea yea you little twirp..."

As Hayase was about to first his sentace the warning sensor from inside his Vincent began to beep.

"Look Ayane I need to go. I will call you tonight."

Before Ayane had a chance to reply Hayase had hung the phone up, stuffed it back into his pocket, and jumped back into the Vincent's cockpit. Hayase flipped a few switchs, which shut the alarm off and closed the cockpit hatch. Hayase looked at the screen to his right at the data the computer had displayed there.

"A wolf type zoid. I better check this out."

Hayase grabbed the controls, activated his landspinner and began moving toward the zoid.
Back to top Go down
Zero Strike Cloud
Rozzarian Emperor/Glow Fox/Team Exo-Core
Zero Strike Cloud

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 25,000
Zoid Type: Name: Exo Wolf
Zoid Weapons:

Hayase VS Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayase VS Zero   Hayase VS Zero Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:28 pm

Zero had just come back from a donut shop, he had been chewing on some scrumptious donuts, munching and eating it, and also giving some to his zoid through the registry. He enjoyed his lovely pastrys as he held the box and muched with delite. He then looked up and noticed a nightmare frame in the air. Exo roared as he noticed the frame. He then got a more serious and more concerned look in his eyes and face, exo stopped in his tracks and roared once more.

"I know Exo, I wonder what this nightmare frame is doing here"

Exo growled and snarled as he noticed the frame flying towards him. Zero simply closed the box of donuts and placed them in the small space behind his seat in the cockpit. Zero then placed his hands on the controls and grinned, as did his zoid. Zero began chuckleing not underestimating his enemy at all even though he noticed his lack of weaponry.

"We might have a fight on our hands exo"

Zero said as he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Hayase
D - Rank pilot
Hayase

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

Hayase VS Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayase VS Zero   Hayase VS Zero Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Hayase moved the controls causing his Vincent to grab its two MVS and combine them into one double bladed sword. Hayase continued to move toward the wolf type zoid, stopping once he was about one hundred fifty yards from it. Hayase maneuverd the controls causing his Vincent to lift its right arm and point his Twin MVS at the zoid. Hayase pressed a button on the control panel, activatin his external load speaker.

"State your identity."
Back to top Go down
Zero Strike Cloud
Zero Strike Cloud

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 25,000
Zoid Type: Name: Exo Wolf
Zoid Weapons:

Hayase VS Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayase VS Zero   Hayase VS Zero Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:37 pm

"Zero, Zero Strike, and your name?"

Zero stated in a calm matter. He then leaned back a little in his seat, just in case if he needed to use his ion boosters, he tightened his grip on the controls and smiled politely, while exo was getting a back feeling, exo had opened his mouth and roared several times, and zero was thinking in his head that this guy was bad, but wasn't going to come off mean since he had just met him, either way, he was most likely going to end up in a fight so he might as well be nice about it before he had the chance to fight. Zero then grinned and waited for a response from the knightmare frame
Back to top Go down
Hayase
D - Rank pilot
Hayase

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

Hayase VS Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayase VS Zero   Hayase VS Zero Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:13 pm

Hayase's grip on the controls tightened as he perpared himself for the battle that he felt of coming. Hayase pressed a button that began priming the rockets inside of his Slash Harkens. He then pressed another opening the Factshere sensor on his left shoulder.

"Hayase, Hayase Kazahara of Arcadia. Why are you traveling thought Arcadian territory?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hayase VS Zero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayase VS Zero   Hayase VS Zero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayase VS Zero
Page 1 of 1