Zoids Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zoids Legacy

Buy a zoid and take on people in awesome battles.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pegasus J. Kroitzel
D - Rank pilot

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 30,500
Zoid Type: Stealth Viper
Zoid Weapons:

An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Empty
PostSubject: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:44 am

A signal beacon rang out, sending a transmission to any and all Zoids in the area. Once again, they were back in the desert, Pegasus and Bill, the Stealth Viper... And both were taking in the sun.

Of course, Pegasus was stripped down to a pair of shorts, his form being bronzed by the powerful sun of Zi.

The propulsion engine for Bill roared to life periodically, sounding like a snore. And, Pegasus had fallen asleep as well. An incoming Zoid would awaken them both, but, for now, they were relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Heero Yuy
D - Rank pilot
Heero Yuy

Male
Number of posts : 18
Empire : Mercenary
Zoid : Lightning Saix, Command Wolf Juggenaut
Married/Dating : In a relationship
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): Enough...
Zoid Type: Lightning Saix, Command Wolf - Juggernaut
Zoid Weapons:

An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:42 pm

Bill raised his head.
Pegasus: What is it Bill.
With a roar, Pegasus knew what Bill ment, and soon he could see it.

A black and blue Command Wolf approched Pegasus and Bill.
The Command Wolf stopped, and the cockpit opened. Heero Yuy jumped out.

Heero: You there. You're the one sending out that beacon aren't you? Well, you want to fight huh? Whats the prize money WHEN I win? There has to be some reason that me and my Juggernaut should bother fighting right? Haha!

A smug look came across Heeros' face.
Pegasus stared at him, as Heero stared back.
Back to top Go down
Pegasus J. Kroitzel
D - Rank pilot

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:51 pm

(Glad for an opponent, but, please, let me control me. And how did you start this early with 150K after buying your Zoid?!?!)

Looking at the rather intimidating Wolf, he smiled. This would be much harder than the Mammoth he'd fought before.

"Hmm... Standard rate from the Judge... And how about another five K to sweeten the deal?"

Bill hissed in anticipation looking greedily at the Wolf. ...This would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Heero Yuy
D - Rank pilot
Heero Yuy

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:06 pm

(I was on here a while back, just left for a long time. My account had been deleated. So I just brought back all my details Smile)

Heero: Hmm... Sounds good easy money. Battle Mode, 0999? Yiou can do whatever you like. What do you think Jug?

The Command Wolf roars in approval.
Back to top Go down
Zan
D - Rank pilot
Zan

Male
Number of posts : 25
Empire : none
Zoid : comand wolf
Married/Dating : single
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money):
Zoid Type: command wolf
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Zan arrived shorty after the two had agreed to the match. He sat on his command wolf, which he had not come up with a decent name for as of just yet. He wanted to get a better view, so he climbed up on the Gatling Guns that were mounted on his Zoid. He had always been fascinated on the different styles of fighting that zoid pilots used, there was always something different. A thin smirk appeared on his face as he thought to himself.

This should pass the time nicely, I might even find something to incorporate into my own fighting style...
Back to top Go down
LadyRhodes
D - Rank pilot
LadyRhodes

Female
Number of posts : 14
Zoid : Gun Tiger
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 0
Zoid Type: Gun Tiger (Rev Custom)
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:01 pm

Lita, walked through the desert coming up behind a command wolf with someone sitting on top of it. She didn't want to disturb him but she didn't want to seem like a super ninja. So she slowly climbed up the command wolves rear legs, when she came to its helm she sat next to the person on the Gatling guns. "So this will be a cool fight huh?" She smiled to herself and patted her legs.

(I know I haven't been approved yet but by the time I am, all the fights will be over so I'm sorry for breaking rules but I won't participate until I become approved, just spectating.)
Back to top Go down
http://arcrpg.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Zan
D - Rank pilot
Zan

Male

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money):
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:43 pm

Zan jumped from suddenly having someone talk to him. He slipped, falling and grabbing onto the barrel of the Gatling Gun. He pulled himself up, sitting beside her. He looked to the battle, studying the two pilots and Zoids' weapons.

"Yeah, this should be great. All that is left is to see their fighting style..."

Zan is a brilliant tactician, He always enjoys seeing what strategies a person can come up with in the most dire situations.
Back to top Go down
LadyRhodes
D - Rank pilot
LadyRhodes

Female

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:00 am

"Sorry about that... are you okay?" She always had a smile on her face but she tried not to make it seem malicious. "I'm Lita... pleasure to meet you. Is this your zoid, that I'm dirtying right now?"
Back to top Go down
Heero Yuy
D - Rank pilot
Heero Yuy

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:18 am

After waiting for an answore for a few seconds, the Command Wolf rose its' head and looked to a close cliff looking other the two.
Heero: What is it Jug? You see something?
The Command Wolf roared in agreence.
Heero: Well, well, well. Pegasus, just hold that though for a few seconds.
Heero Yuy jumped into his Command Wolf, and let the Command Wolf go where he wanted.
They slowly approched two unknown Zoids and their pilots.
Heero: Hey! You there! What are you doing?
Back to top Go down
LadyRhodes
D - Rank pilot
LadyRhodes

Female

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:35 am

Lita looked at the command wolf and smiled a bit wider. "Just watching the scenery.. and catching a fight or two. What are you doing away from the fight?" Lita stood up and surveyed the Command Wolf. That might be a good zoid for me to buy... I wonder how it runs... "We're out of the BZ anyway... so we'll be fine... go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Heero Yuy
D - Rank pilot
Heero Yuy

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:33 am

Heero smiled.
"My lady, how could I be so rude. Let me introduce myself. I am Heero Yuy. The great mercenary. I am up for hire, if you can pay. I see you're looking at old Jug here. haha, completely customised Command Wolf there. Won't find anything like it anywhere else. Any questions?"
Heero notices the other pilot. Looks back at the girl, Lita.
"So, whats this you have here? Custom Gun Tiger I take it. These aftermaket parts give it away."
Back to top Go down
LadyRhodes
D - Rank pilot
LadyRhodes

Female

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:59 am

Lita looked back at Nyx, let loose a low whistle and Nyx replied with a low roar. "Yea.. Thats Nyx... took a Tiger and a raptor and made her. She's not super custom.. but she's tempermental." Lita whistled again and Nyx laid back down, becoming a big black spot in the sand. Lita looked back at Heero and her smile dropped a little. "Mercenary? The Death and Destruction kind?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
D - Rank pilot
Zan

Male

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money):
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:57 am

Zan studied Heero and the other Command Wolf. He went over what weapons it had as it was now close enough to see exactly what it had equipped. Zan shifted his eyes as his Command Wolf roared softly. He did not like other wolves so close, it was a territorial thing. Zan patted his Wolf's head, easing his nerves.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready to start your battle? My friend does not like your Zoid..."

He shifted his eyes to Lita, then to Heero, and last to the other pilot. He smirked, seeing how things played out.
Back to top Go down
LadyRhodes
D - Rank pilot
LadyRhodes

Female

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:28 pm

Lita knew how this was going to go and yawned a little. "Yea... Heero you should go back to the fight... Nyx can hear the judge being dropped..." With a quick glance to Nyx and a wicked roar as a response a large meteor crashed into the earth. "That's your cue... Lita stood up and backflipped off of Zan's zoid. As she fell Nyx came up under her dropping her onto the cockpit shield. "Go ahead and talk Nyx... you need to meet some new friends..."
Back to top Go down
Zan
D - Rank pilot
Zan

Male

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money):
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:44 pm

Zan watched Lita flip into her Zoid, grinning lightly. He patted his Wolf's head, then went inside the cockpit.

"Yeah, talk with her Zoid, you also need a friend besides me... we gotta get you a name also..."

He looked at the three Zoids from his cockpit, waiting for the battle to begin. He smirked as his Wolf growled and roared softly with Lita's Zoid. He did not try understanding, as he would not want anyone listening in on a conversation of his.
Back to top Go down
Pegasus J. Kroitzel
D - Rank pilot

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Pegasus smiled as he pulled himself back into his suit, looking at all the new arrivals.

...A Command Wolf Juggernaut... Classic Command Wolf... And what resembled a Gul Tiger.

Quickly scrambling into Bill's cockpit, he settled in, ready for the battle. When the Judge hit... Pegasus almost jawdropped.

"The Dark Judge!?!"

As the obsidian capsule opened, the heavy, gravelly voice rang out.

"Area scanned! Battlefield set-up! Pegasus Kroitzel Vs. Heero Yuy Vs. Zan Vs. Liza Rhodes! Battle Mode... Zero-Nine-Nine-Nine! Ready... FIGHT!"

Immediately after hearing this, Bill dove down beneath the sandy surface, keeping themselves hidden.

"[i]Battle Mode 0999... I've never battled in this mode... What to expect?[i]"

(Okay, Battle Mode 0999: No restrictions on battle conduct: May aim directly for cockpit. Zoids may join in at any time)
Back to top Go down
Heero Yuy
D - Rank pilot
Heero Yuy

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:10 pm

Heero jumps into his Command Wolf, and heads into the battle ground.
Standing uptop of a clifface, Heero starts watching the ground. He notices flicks of dirt rising off the ground in places, then dropping.
Heero aims his twin 50mill cannons about 5m ahead of the last speck off dirt, and fires several shots.
"Pegasus, how much amunition did you bring for this? Haha."
Heero flicked on the inferred scanners.
"Dam, missed him but that much. Oh well Jugg. Wait for him..."
Back to top Go down
LadyRhodes
D - Rank pilot
LadyRhodes

Female

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:35 pm

"What!" Lita hit a few Key's on her dashboard and Nyx sprung to life. She dashed to the right and began skirting the edge of the canyon. "I'm not supposed to be in this battle..." She jumped off of the cliff, extended the scythes from their ports in her tiger and flipped on her booster. She was moving at 270+ and heading straight for Heero. "Nox Blade." She jumped off of the ground her claws turning a jet black and her scythes glowing to match.
Back to top Go down
Zan
D - Rank pilot
Zan

Male

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money):
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Zan scoffed, looking at the three pilots start the battle. His Wolf did not feel like fighting, but if they were attacked they needed to fight back.

"Come on Wolf, it might be fun.... there are four of us..."

The Wolf roared, seeming to agree slightly. The Zoid got up, the combat system coming online. He studied the area, finding the subtle signs of where the Viper was hiding. He let fly a short volley from his Dual Vulcans, quickly moving his location as soon as he fired. He needed to conserve ammo, so he was going to let them do as much of the work as possible. He quickly found the other two pilots, letting a small volley fly again and moving behind cover. He knew he had to keep then guessing if he was going to conserve ammo and win this battle.
Back to top Go down
Heero Yuy
D - Rank pilot
Heero Yuy

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:56 am

Heero turned in time to see the two Zoids not far behind him. Flanking him.

"Come on Jug, lets give them a run for their money. Make them all pay when we win. Haha!"

Heero turned his Command Wolf around, and charged at the other two, knowing that the Command Wolfs' teeth and claws had a blade snapping upgrade, so the idea of close range combat didn't worry him to much.
Heero charged at the oncoming Lita. As they past each other, Heero activated his Quad Rear-Facing Smoke Dischargers, covering himself, and the surrounding area in thick black smoke. He was unseeable. Heero quickly flicked on the Inferred Sensors, and was able to see Lita. She must've almost been out of the smoke by now. Heero cursed and tured off the Quad Rear-Facing Smoke Dischargers.
Heero swung round and started chassing Lita, whilst looking for the burried Pegasus.
Back to top Go down
LadyRhodes
D - Rank pilot
LadyRhodes

Female

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:22 pm

Nyx pushed through the smoke, deactivating her boosters. Lita tapped a few keys on her Norte Keyboard and the Hierro shield on her zoid, began humming lightly. Nyx turned around as her black blades gained a tint of a deep blue, being amplified by her Ion Charger. She hit the switch for her boosters again and rushed towards the smoke, seeing Juggernauts outline baring towards her. With Ion pulsing through her Nox Blades and moving at 280 miles an hour, she was going to be near impossible to stop. She jumped forward and swung her blades at Juggernaut.
Back to top Go down
Zan
D - Rank pilot
Zan

Male

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money):
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Zan saw that the others were too preoccupied to notice him, so he locked onto Heero and fired his Gatling Guns. Several rounds hit the Command Wolf. He then used his own smoke dischargers to give them a false idea of where he was. he then used the claws and jaws of his Wolf to make the rocks inside the smoke jagged in case any of the pilots came to investigate. He then went to a different location and waited for his next barrage.
Back to top Go down
Heero Yuy
D - Rank pilot
Heero Yuy

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Getting hit by Zans Gatling Gun, Heero releases more smoke from his smoke discharges, and runs out of the smoke, narrowly avoiding Lita and her blades.
Heero quickly turns round, flanking Lita, and fires some of his Surface to Surface missiles at Lita, from right behind her. Only 3 out of the four hit Lita, but some damage was sustained.

Heero then turned his attention to finding the other command wolf.
Spinning around quickly, Heero could just make out the tail of a Command Wolf racing behind a large rock face. Heero turns and puts on chase, slowly gaining on the Command Wolf. Heero fires his twin 50mm Cannons at the Command Wolf, hitting the right hind leg, momentarily halting the wolf. Taking his opportunity, Heero fires his dual 8-shot Rocket Pods, though only four. All of which hit the stationary Command Wolf. Heero knew he had got Zan good. Zan had to almost be out of it.

¨Did you forget me!¨ Lita screamed as she fired her 105mm Concealed Heavy Cannon at Heero.
Heero in defense released some more smoke, and in the smoke, ran off.
Lita saw a Command Wolf shape, and continued shooting. This Wolf was Zans immobile Command Wolf.

Suddenly, in front of Heero, Pegasus came up and fired his Dual 40mm Machine guns and his Dual 20mm Laser Machine guns. Heero quickly ran off, activating his Double Ion Boosters, still receiving many hits by Pegasus. Pegasus stayed up on ground looking for Heero, suddenly, Heero came flying past Pegasus, who narrowly avoided being stuck by Heeros´ Sunburn Sideswipe Razors Blades. Pegasus then started shooting Heero again with his Dual 40mm Machine guns and his Dual 20mm Laser Machine guns. Narrowly missing, hitting a rock face, causing it to crumble down in between himself and Heero.
¨Have fun getting around there!¨ Heero yelled out as he speed off.

Meanwhile, Lita stopped shooting long enough to see that the Wolf she had been shooting was her new friend, Zan. His Command Wolf, almost completely destroyed.
¨I´m so sorry, really. I though you were Heero.¨
¨I´ve got a plan. Lead him this way. I´ve got one shot left.¨
Lita ran off to find Heero.

Lita found Heero, standing atop of a cliff face looking down upon her, and Pegasus. Heero however was aiming at Zan. Heero fired Surface to Surface missiles at Zan, and Lita and Pegasus. LIta saw the missiles, dodging at the last second. Pegasus wasn´t so lucky, being hit with on of the two fired at him. Zan was hit by both two, finally causing a complete system freeze. Lita then fired her 105mm Concealed Heavy Cannon at Heero. Hitting him with full force. Pegasus joined the assault, hitting Heero with his Dual 40mm Machine guns and his Dual 20mm Laser Machine guns. Heero got hit by most of the shot. Falling from the cliff.

This left Lita and Pegasus to fight it out on the ground.
Pegasus quickly burrowed underground.
Back to top Go down
Pegasus J. Kroitzel
D - Rank pilot

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:29 pm

(Again, Heero, while I do appreciate the you being damaged, don't move for other people. It's not allowed.)

Time to pick off the weaklings. Slithering through the sand, well beneath the rock, and sped toward the location of what he called the Rev Tiger. Drawing closer, he surfaced, his tailtip rising up, and the Twin Missiles thereon fired at the Command Wolf, aiming to finish what Lita had started. Turning sharply to Lita, Pegasus smiled.

"Now you'll see exactly WHY I'm so dangerous!"

Closing the distance rapidly, the allow fangs in front began to glow brightly. Diving down, deep, deeper, he then recorrected, heading up at Lita at a sharp angle. As soon as he emerged, he let fly, a dangerous hiss issuing from Bill as it opened its mouth wide, attempting to sink it's long fangs deep into the Rev Tiger's neck, accompanied with a cry from Pegasus.

"VENOMOUS VICE!"
Back to top Go down
LadyRhodes
D - Rank pilot
LadyRhodes

Female

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:13 am

Lita saw it coming. On her 360 array she saw the attack a few moments before surfacing. She rushed towards her opponent blades still ablaze. She looked down and saw the jaws reaching towards her. She flipped on her boosters and dashed forward. Her scythes were still outstretched and she hoped she cut through the zoid's defenses, instead of her own. She drifted to a stop and rested on her controls. If she got a systems failure it would show itself soon. She couldn't even see Pegasus, he could be raring on her right now. "Nyx... are you okay?"

(you can decide the outcome on my fate as well.. just make it flashy.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)   An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Open challenge... (Open to all, as many as you want, until the Judge hits...)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next